- Philip Shelper (Loyalty & Reward Co CEO & Founder) – Applications of enterprise blockchain in the loyalty industry
- Stacey Lyons (Loyalty & Reward Co Marketing Director) – The state of blockchain loyalty programs in a bear market world
- Max Savransky (Loyalty & Reward Co Loyalty Director) – Disrupting the disrupters; Start-ups using blockchain in travel to take on Expedia and other OTA’s
Hosted by The Linux Foundation, Hyperledger is an open source collaborative effort created to advance cross-industry blockchain technologies. Hyperledger community is one of largest Blockchain communities in the world, particularly focusing on business value of decentralization in corporate space.
We are glad to invite Loyalty & Reward Co to present Hyperledger Fabric based blockchain solution Loyyal and discussions on how blockchain is going to impact loyalty programs and online travel business.
- 6.00pm: Arrivals and Networking
- 6.30pm: Welcome (presenter Cliff Huang)
- 6.40pm: Applications of enterprise blockchain in the loyalty industry (presenter Philip Shelper)
- 7.30pm: The state of blockchain loyalty programs in a bear market world (presenter Stacey Lyons)
- 8.00pm: Disrupting the disrupters; Start-ups using blockchain in travel to take on Expedia, Booking.com and other OTA’s (presenter Max Savransky)
- 8.30pm: Event Close
* Applications of enterprise blockchain in the loyalty industry
This talk will discuss a range of major brands who are applying back-end enterprise blockchain solutions to transform their loyalty programs to reduce costs and improve the member experience. Loyyal, a company who built their enterprise blockchain loyalty platform on Hyperledger Fabric, will be covered in detail. Phil will also present a view of what the future of enterprise blockchain loyalty looks like.
* The state of blockchain loyalty programs in a bear market world
This talk will cover six blockchain loyalty programs operating around the world which are experiencing varying degrees of success or failure. Stacey will also provide her opinion on the key success factors required to make a blockchain loyalty program work.
* Disrupting the disrupters; Start-ups using blockchain in travel to take on Expedia, Booking.com and other OTA’s
This talk will present an overview of five start-up companies using blockchain to take on the mighty giants of the Online Travel Agencies who dominate the hotel booking industry. Max will explore the different models they’re using and provide his opinion on which (if any) will succeed.
Cliff HUANG is Senior Manager from Accenture.
This is event is sponsored by IBM and Loyalty & Reward Co.